November 30, 2014
“Lucky Tiger #8” by Laurel Nakadate (2009)
(Click pic to embiggen)
February 18, 2013
Cecil B. DeMille interviews celebrated photographer George Hurrell.
Broadcast on 3rd January, 1938 during the intermission of the “Lux Presents Hollywood” broadcast of “Alice Adams”, starring Claudette Colbert and Fred MacMurray.
Running time: 4mins 4 seconds.
December 2, 2010
Bongoût Gallery in Berlin have finally announced that pre-orders are being taken for “Human Nature”, a 128-page, hard cover collection of photographs by Daikichi “Genki Genki” Amano. No indication when it will be released but, at only €39,95, it’s sure to sell out fast.
- “Human Nature” (xn--bongot-0ya.com)
- Daikichi Amano prints for sale (xn--bongot-0ya.com)
- Genki-Genki (genki-genki.com)
April 4, 2010
September 14, 2008
David Lynch by Jean Baptiste Mondino
“I love to translate ideas. If you are true to the ideas that you love and never walk away from any element until it’s correct, then there’s a chance others will feel it’s correct and go into that world and have an experience. Hopefully a good experience.”
- The official Mondino website (mondino-update.net)
- Mondino at Wikipedia (wikipedia.org)
- The official David Lynch website (davidlynch.com)
- David Lynch filmography (imdb.com)
- The Universe of David Lynch (davidlynch.de)
A very comprehensive fan site with lots of links to other Lynch related resources.
- The David Lynch Foundation for Consciousness-Based Education and World Peace (davidlynchfoundation.org)
“Provides funds for in-school ‘Quiet Time’ programs utilizing the stress-reducing Transcendental Meditation technique…”
July 8, 2007
“Crowd Porn 2” by xtrapop (from the “Coachella Porn – Dante’s Orgy” series)
The idea that the Red Hot Chilli Peppers could inspire anything but catalepsy in an audience is beyond both my belief and understanding but, sometimes, it takes a photograph to show you what is in front of your eyes.
For me, this beautiful photo series of crowd scenes at Coachella, by Flickr member xtrapop (a.k.a. Thomas Brodahl), immediately brings to mind the listless rutting depicted in the orgy scene of the movie “Perfume” rather than Dante’s diabolical torments.
- Coachella Porn – Dante’s Orgy (flickr.com)